NJ House Raising Information for Homeowners
As we get into the busy Spring season here at the Jersey Shore, many homeowners continue to have questions about raising their house:
- What is my base flood elevation?
- Which flood zone am I in?
- How high do I need to raise my house?
- Does my house need to be on pilings?
- What are helical piles and why do I need them?
- How much money can I save on my insurance by raising my house?
- What does it cost to raise a house at the Jersey Shore?
- How long does it take to raise a house in New Jersey?
To answer all of these questions, and more, we have compiled a comprehensive guide to house raising in New Jersey. Click the link below to read the full guide that will answer many of your pressing questions: